Agave - Tequila and Mezcal Tasting Experience
Come tickle your taste buds with five fantastic agaves for you to enjoy. Agave is used for many things, but most importantly in the creation of tequila and mezcal. We have picked two tequilas and three mezcals for you to try, jump in and take a trip to Mexico and learn the story behind these gems!
Enjoy the different flavours that agave offers.
During this online tasting experience we'll sample 5 different agaves including Olmeca Altos Plata, Olmeca Altos Reposado, Del Maguey Vida, Del Maguey Chichicapa and Del Maguey Tobala.
Olmeca Altos started when two world renowned bartenders walked into a distillery. Henry Besant and Dre Masso had already made their names in the bartending industry, winning cocktail competitions every step of the way, when they arrived at Los Altos in Jalisco, México: Tequila country. Right there they met Jesús Hernandez, Maestro Tequilero, who partnered with them to create a tequila not only made the "right" way but also tailored to fulfill their bartending dreams.
You Don't Find Mezcal, Mezcal Finds you. Del Maguey (pronounced ma–gay), Single Village Mezcal was founded in 1995 by internationally renowned artist and mezcal visionary, Ron Cooper. Ron introduced the world to previously unavailable artisanal mezcal produced the original handcrafted way. Through deep cultural relationships with Zapotec Mexican Indian producers in the remote villages of Oaxaca and Puebla, Mexico, Del Maguey harnesses ancient, original organic processes. Combining these methods with varying micro-climates and terroir gives each creation its own unique, rich, sweet and smoky character.
Tickle Your Taste Buds With These Five Agaves
Join The Agave Tasting Today
Join Dave on this tasting experience today and order your exclusive agave kit below.
This experience makes the perfect gift for any agave lovers out there, or those new to agave and looking to explore these blends.
Join Dave On This Online Guided Agave Tasting
Enjoy five Agave's and learn about what makes these so special. In this online interactive course you will:
- Taste 5 delicious Agave's that you may never have tried before on our online platform where you can view the tasting videos in your own time, at your own pace
- Learn the history of each brand and the creation of each unique Agave and explore what makes these Scotch whiskies so special
- Learn how to really taste and appreciate Agave, either on it's own or as a cocktail using our tasting notes and tasting sheet
- Discover expertly recommended mixers to pair with each Agave, as well
- Unlock some delicious cocktail recipes and pairing recommendations
- Receive access to Dave's special discounts on the Agave's you have tasted
Host Your Own Party!
Buy the 'At Home' tasting experience which includes 5 full bottles of Agave (3 tequila and 2 mezcal), perfect for a group of people.