Discover Some Of Australia's Current Wine Trends
Follow us on a journey learning about some of the interesting and innovative ways in which some of your favourite wines are produced. This Dave teaches us about some of the unique winemaking techniques, exploring biodynamic farming practice, a household favourite french style rose and a pinot gris that uses wild microfauna to create its unique flavour.
Join us as we learn about three affordable wines carefully selected for their uniqueness. These wines are far from boring and have a story of their own.
- Dave’s Experience Box
- Dave’s Cheat Sheet - tasting notes
- 3 x standard glasses of wine:
- 1 x Jacobs Creek Le Petit Rosé
- 1 x Stoneleigh Wild Valley Pinot Gris
- 1 x Jacobs Creek Biodynamic Shiraz
- The online webinar will be hosted by Katherine Candy from Pernod Ricard Winemaker